School Counselor Evaluation Model
The New Jersey Department of Education has approved the NJSCA School Counselor Evaluation Model to appear on its list of approved evaluation models in the state. The Department approves and supports the voluntary use of the counselor evaluation model developed by the NJSCA. It is a model that has been thoughtfully constructed and recognizes the scope of work that counselors perform.
Other good resources:
Link to Example of Lakeland Regional High School's "ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT CARD 2013 - 2014"
Evaluation Model Forms in MS Word Documents:
- Link to Self Assessment doc
- Link to Pre-Observation Form
- Link to Observation Form
- Link to Post-Observation Form
- Link to Summative Evaluation Form
- Link to Optional Midyear SCO Review
- Link to Optional SGO Final Review
Evaluation Model Implementation:
Link to NJ School Counselor Evaluation Model Implementation