New Jersey School Counselor Association (NJSCA) - Most Resilient Award (Grades 4-8)
Middle School students are eligible to participate in the NJSCA Middle School Awards, which are held annually at the NJSCA Awards Dinner.
NJSCA Awards $100 awards and plaques to five resilient students in grades four through eight. This award recognizes a student who made an amazing turnaround or overcame a hardship. Nominating school counselors must be a NJSCA Members.
This year's NJSCA Awards Dinner was May 24, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, NJ.
Congratulations to this year's award winners!
- William Auletta from Walter C. Black Elementary School, nominated by Jonathan Basmagy
- George Bey from Franklin Park Elementary School, nominated by Jennifer Chernoski
- Matthew Bond from Woodland Middle School, nominated by Kristin Flowers
- Blessin Dilworth from Elizabeth Avenue Elementary School, nominated by Sarah Spence
- Hannah Hutchins from Riverside Elementary School, nominated by Laura Galgoci
The 2019 application will be available in February 2019.